Having said all this, I only made use of the veg to make a fast food snack - Pav bhaji :)
C'mon u can't eat low calorie food all the time :P
But you can make this healthier by reducing the amount of potatoes and butter. I did omit the potatoes today mainly because I didnt have any but compensated by adding more butter than usual :P Easier said than done
Peas (unshelled) 1/4 kg
onions 1/4 kg
potatoes - 350g
carrots 1/4 kg
beans 1/4 kg
red and yellow bell peppers 1 each
Butter 1 table spoon
coriander 1 bunch
tomatoes 1/4 kg
chilli powder 3 tsp
pav bhaji powder 3 tsp
ginger(small piece),garlic 6,green chillies 6 - ground to a paste
salt to taste
1. Cut the veggies into fine pieces and pressure cook
2. Add a little butter to the pan and fry finely chopped onions till light brown.
3. Add the ground paste(I was lazy to grind so just added the ready-made ginger garlic paste and crushed chillies) and fry well
4. Add the dry powders, tomatoes and cooked veg. Mix well and add some more butter
5. Roast the pav bun with a little butter over a tawa.
6. Serve it hot with chopped coriander, raw onions and squeeze a lime
Sending this to Sunday Snacks - Chaats hosted by Pallavi.