Three Awards & A Tag

Thanx Sangi, for passing these awards to me. You are very generous in showering them on me.



What is your current obsession?
Collecting cook books.
What are you wearing today?
Pants & top
What's for dinner?
Dosa
What is the last thing you brought?
Milk
What are you listening to right now?
Nothing
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A great cook and a nice & encouraging person - Sangi.
If you have a house totally paid for,fully furnished any where in the world,where would you like it to be?
Chennai
What are your must have pieces for summer?
Cotton dresses, lots of water, curd rice
Which language you want to learn?
French
Who do u want to meet now?
My family in India
What is your favourite colour?
All bright colours
What do you try to cook when you have cooking blues(when you feel real lazy to cook something)?
Upma
What are the cosmetics/make-up/perfumes that you can't live without?
Hair oil, soap & face wash
What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Everything inside otherwise I wouldn't have got it.
What is your favourite magazine?
Vikatan. I love to browse through any magazine that has an interesting cover.
If you had $100 now,what would you spend it on?
If the 100 $ rightfully belongs to me, I would gift clothes to Roshan.
Who are your style icons?
None. But during my childhood days I was a crazy fan of Nathiya. Would love to dress up like her.
Describe your personal style?
hehe don't think I have any
What are your favourite movies?
Nothing comes to my mind right now.
Give us three styling tips that always work for you?
I like to dress up in bright colours, salwars being my fav attire. Whether it works or not, I don't care.
Coffe or tea?
Coffee.
What inspires you?
Challenges that require my brain to work smart & the recognition I get at the end of it.
Which other blogs you love visiting?
Food blogs & personal blogs with humour & wit. I don't have the patience to go through travelogues. I even tried my hand at it but got bored after doing one. I feel it is better to cherish the memories as pictures in mind rather than putting it into words; diluting the essence.
Favourite dessert/sweet?
Mysore pak. My mouth waters with the very mention of it. Thankfully I have it in my home, now.
Favourite season?
Summer in Chennai err.. I mean the peak summer in april/may. I love the smell of jasmine & mangoes in the air. Every year, it reminds me of the wonderful summer vacation I had during the school days. I walk down the memory lane reliving those awesome summer games, curd rice with mangoes, afternoon nap.
Which is your dream destination?
A trip to Europe
Which is your favourite international cuisine?
Indo - Chinese (Can't eat authentic Chinese. When it comes to cuisine, I never enjoy anything other than Indian. I can survive with other things but can never say anything fav)
Who is your favourite singer?
SPB, Shreya Goshal

The rules are:
Respond and rework-answer the questions on your blog,replace one question that u dislike with a question of yourown invention,and add one more question of your own.

My question: What do you like about Chennai?

Passing these awards to all my blogger friends.
I wish to pass this tag to all and those of you who have not done it so far, take up!

Update: Updated the no. of awards from two to three. Got a bit confused since I got the kreative blogger award from Sangi,already.

5 comments:

Pavithra Elangovan said...

congrats on ur award and good to know more abt you..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It was sooo nice to know more abt u!

Anonymous said...

looks like u r a hardcore chennai fan..well, me too.congrats on ur awards